So uh… oops. That wasn’t supposed to come out yet. We have a few bugs we wanted to fix.
Just… don’t enter an epitaph if you die. It might break things.
Otherwise… The expansion is now available for $2!
We are going to push 1.6.3 as fast as we can with a few fixes and that’s when we will update android. Bear with us here.
ver 1.6.2 Patch Notes
New Expansion Pack
- Endless Mode! Featuring Loadouts and Modifiers.
- Earn skulls as you play to earn more loadouts and Modifiers.
- Combat Training
- Physics based minigame
- Over 40 new road events
Gameplay & Balance
- Tutorial Skip
- Suicide difficulty added
- Combat slightly harder
- Added ammo spawns during final mission
- Pickup frequency changes based on difficulty
- Rearranged some menus
- Easy easier, hard harder
- Rebalanced events based on difficulty
- Added Achievements and Tombstones to main menu
- Added ability to tweet your tombstone
- Added save redundancy to help combat save file corruption
- Fixed a bug that sometimes wiped some save data
- Fixed 12 Achievements that were not tracking progress
- Fixed a ton more Achievement bugs
- Fixed issues with hostage combat happening when you are alone
- Players cannot die the turn they become incapped
- Can’t buy infinite car parts when the store runs out
- Fixed an issue where horde sizes were incorrectly “large” most of the time
- Fixed an issue where fat zombies did not count towards achievements
- Fixed “time taken” variable not resetting… leading to lower scores after repeat playthroughs
- Fixed a bug where music would stop playing after you stop at a tombstone
- Fixed a road event giving resources instead of taking them
- Fixed a bug where party members would report dying of diseases they no longer had
- Fixed a bug where starting a new game would sometimes have you putting down the wrong person
- Fixed not being able to find your own tombstone if you quit the game
- Fixed a bug where you could repair your car past 100% in the autoshop
- Credits updated