1.6.4 is out now on Desktop, Android and iOS.
We’re awaiting approval in the iOS app store, but it should go live soon.
A few known issues:
On iOS the restore purchase button might not work due to some weird thing they changed in iOS 6 that makes it impossible for us to test. If you just try to buy the expansion again (assuming you have once already) then it should restore the expansion without charging you again.
On android, since we upgraded to Unity 4, you need to have openGL 2. So I’m told that some older phones won’t be able to (or shouldn’t) upgrade to the new content. There’s not much I can do about that sadly. Just know that when you upgrade your phone, you’ll have new content waiting for you!
Anyways. We’ve had a lot of strange bugs come up switching to Unity 4 so keep letting us know and we will try to keep on top of them. Here are the latest patch notes.
ver 1.6.4 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where you would eat double food while healthy instead of incapped
- Fixed a bunch of time related bugs for scavenging and fording horde size
- Grammar tweaks
- Fixed a bug that would sometimes skip town when events happened as you arrived
- Updated some incorrect “stranger” advice about reviving incapped passengers. (You can with medkits)
- Fixed a bug where you could not pass up your own tombstone
- Fixed Armored Windows car upgrade (you should no longer get bit)
- Fixed some other car upgrades that might not have been working
Gameplay & Balance
- Fording and hunting should be easier during the day (as intended all along)
- The game should tell you when you die on the road now